Location: Lynchburg , VA
Telemetry Registered Nurse Travel Contract
13 week travel contracts for experienced Telemetry RN's (Registered Nurses) are now open in Lynchburg, VA. Coverage is needed on both AM and PM shifts.
Virginia is a great location for any traveler. Enjoy the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, or take a trip to some of the bigger cities for some retail therapy. Dining options include some of the best home-made mom and pop restaurants the state has to offer. Apply today to get started on your next adventure.
- VA or Compact RN License
- Active BLS/ACLS
- 2 years of TELE experience min.
- EMR experience: EPIC, Cerner, or McKesson
- 13 weeks
- Possible Extension
- Nights - 7p -7a
- Days - 7a -7p
- 36 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Safely administer medication
- Report adverse medication reactions
- Maintain and Troubleshoot equipment
- Communicate with Multidisciplinary teams
- Read and interpret EKG strips
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com. You may call directly to 813-792-3405 for complete details about this position.
Sr. National Account Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 813-792-3405
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled