Location: Ames, IA
Tele RN Contract in IowaApply
A Telemetry RN is needed for a 13 week long contract job in Ames, IA. This position has 12 hour shifts on days and night available.
- 2 years of recent Stepdown or Telemetry experience
- IA RN license that is valid and in good standing
- Certifications of BLS and ACLS through AHA
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays if needed
- Float to MedSurg or MedTele as needed
- RN degree: ASN or BSN
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and recent references to email@example.com.
Call or TEXT 813-261-2248 for more information.
Many travel contracts for the Operating Room, NICU, PICU, PACU, Endo, MedSurg, Tele, ER, and Surgical Tech have subsided due to COVID-19. Apply today to prepare for the influx in procedures to rise in the upcoming few weeks. We're here to help!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply