Location: Plano, TX
Teaching job - Visually Impaired caselaod
Sunbelt is currently reviewing resumes and coordinating interviews for an open Teacher of the Visually Impaired job in the Plano TX area. This job will be full time working with the other district TVIs. The ideal candidate will have experience with the job details listed below, be a team player, and hold an active TX license.
- Assess students and infants and provide intervention
- Provide appropriate learning activities and experiences to students with visual impairments
- Develop and adapt instructional materials to address each student's ability level
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Collaborate with parents and other staff
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing
- Monitor student progress
- Perform functional vision and learning media assessments
- Create classroom environment conducive to learning
- TX Teacher Cert as Teacher of the Visually Impaired
To be considered for this job opening, apply here and then email a copy of your resume to me at Leslie.Chichester@Sunbeltstaffing.com. I can also be reached at 813-792-3444 on my direct office line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled