Location: Thornton, CA
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Position Near Thornton, California
I am seeking a TVI for a full time need near Thornton, California.
- 37.5 hours for the remainder of the school year
- Caseload consists of individuals in pre-K through age 22, many of whom are blind, and some with moderate to severe visual impairment
- Responsibilities include:
- screening and evaluations
- adapting curriculum
- providing instructional and support services
- helping with Braille skills
- California CTC Certification as Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Experience working with visually impaired individuals in the school environment
- Experience with technology designed to assist the visually impaired
- Braille knowledge preferred, although not required
We will consider a new grad with appropriate certification and relevant experience.
We will also consider a Tele-Therapist with the skills and expertise to provide services remotely. Technological proficiency is required.
For details, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled