Location: Salinas, CA
Teacher of the Visually Impaired / Orientation & Mobility Specialist Job Opening - Salinas, CA Area
We are now scheduling interviews with Teacher’s of the Visually Impaired/ Orientation & Mobility Specialists for a 20/21 school year job opportunity.
- Full-Time - May be open to part-time
- Monday – Friday
- 35 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Itinerant position
- Positions all within 30 miles from one another
- Mileage reimbursement
- K-12th Grade students
- Caseload of approximately 20 students
- CA TVI / OM License
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this TVI / OM job opening in the Salinas, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled