Location: Stafford, VA
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job in the Stafford, VA areaApply
I am working with a great school looking to hire a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for this upcoming school year. This contract job is full-time hours with a supportive team and directors.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- K-12 students
- Caseload is variable but approximately 20+ students with weekly visits or consultations.
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Masters degree in Special education (or comparable)
- Teaching license with Endorsement for Visually impaired or Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- VA TVI Pupil Services Certification
If this position in the Stafford, VA area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply