Location: Mauldin, SC
Teacher of the Deaf and Heard of Hearing (TDHH) Job Opportunity near Mauldin, SC
I am working with a school district located near Mauldin, SC, who is seeking a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing with both ASL and spoken language abilities. This position is Full Time for the upcoming school year. Will also consider Part-Time candidates if available.
The TDHH will provide services for students K-12th grades with mild - moderate disabilities.
- The role has an itinerate structure: will be servicing various schools sites.
- The TDHH will serve as a liaison between the Deaf and Hearing communities.
- Instructional support will be provided to students in various group and 1:1 settings.
- Meets with parents, teachers, other professionals, and students to provide information and support regarding hearing loss.
- Plans instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Records student progress and other data as required per IEPs and school monitoring procedures.
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on data and the educational needs of the child.
- Valid South Carolina state TDHH Teaching License
- Must be fluent in American Sign Language (ASL skills)
To apply for this Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job in the Mauldin, SC area, please email a tailored resume and cover letter directly to Cassandra.email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled