Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job near Redondo, CA– Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a full-time teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing near Redondo, CA for the upcoming school year. Candidates must have valid CA state TDHH licensure.
• Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
• Students may be K-12
TDHH job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Provides necessary services for evaluation of academic performance of students diagnosed with hearing loss
• Collaborating with special educator(s)
• Teaching students with cochlear and/or language/sign disabilities
• Helping students build communication abilities
• Connecting families with resources to support their child’s communication development
• Understanding usage of AAC devices
• Other duties as assigned
We highly encourage you to apply for this full-time TDHH Job near Redondo, CA
If you have further inquiries or would like to submit a resume please contact:
Senior Account Executive
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.