Location: Carbondale , CO
Teacher of Special Education Needed - Carbondale, CO - Special Education Teacher Job
I am working with a local school district who is in need of a full-time Special Education Teacher for a position now available near Carbondale, CO. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the current school year. Candidates applying must hold an active CO Special Education Teaching certification and have recent history working in schools.
In this role, the Special Education Teacher will be working with Students in grades K-12 within the district (mostly Middle School)
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Must have a valid CO Special Education Teacher Certificate.
- Ability to commute to Carbondale, CO on a daily baisis
Please send updated resumes to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Full-time Special Education Teacher job located near Carbondale, CO for this current school year. You may also call 813-792-3414
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled