Location: Hudson, NH
Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) - Hudson, NHApply
Sunbelt is working with a Local New Hampshire School District that is in need of a Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2022-23 school year. This position is open to virtual candidates, but preference is in-person. The TDHH will work full time 5 days a week, with students in grades 9-12th. If you have on site or remote experience and hold you TDHH License in the state of New Hampshire, you could be eligible for a position with us! Don't hesitate to apply!
- Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job
- New Hampshire School District
- Caseload: Highschool
- Length of assignment? September 22, 2022- June 14, 2023
- Hours being worked: 35 hours a week
- Caseload size # : up to 12 students working with paras
- Mild-Moderate Special Needs
- New Hampshire TDHH Licensure
- New Hampshire SPED Licensure
- Background Check
- Weekly pay!
- Flexible Schedules with Independent Work Opportunities
- Competitive Rates
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
The district is looking for immediate consideration on the school social worker full-time position at a district located near Hudson, NH. If interested, please apply, and attach your resume. For immediate consideration please contact me directly through phone call or email.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply