Location: Taylors, SC
Taylors, SC School Now Seeking Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district in the Spartanburg, SC area that is now looking to interview and hire for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this upcoming 20-21 school year.
- August 2020- June 2021
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday school hours schedule
- Itinerant role - will travel between school's within the district
- Will be working with students in grades K-12th
- Responsible for assessing, planning, developing, and implementing (IEP) for students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Provide direct and consult services to support academic growth
- Obtain equipment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students
- Complete regular checks on hear aids, etc. to insure proper functioning
- Provide training and educational materials to school staff and families as needed.
- SC Teaching Certification with Deaf and Hard of Hearing Endorsement
- Previous school experience
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to our hiring manager at Stephanie.Wattie@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled