Location: Orlando, FL
Tampa ICU RNs - COVID Rises againApply
We are preparing for an increase of ICU RNs to be deployed to Tampa, FL and south Florida due to the rise of Covid once again. These positions will have many submissions so let's get prepared and ready for this opportunity to once again help with Covid patients.
Enjoy endless beaches and sunsets with live music and libations while waves crash at your feet in your down time.
Expedited consideration for emailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to write preferred shift in email. More info below.
- 8-13 week contracts
- Must live 50 miles from facilites
- 2-3+ years recent experience in ICU (will consider less with covid travel experience in high acuity hospitals)
- Active FL or Multi-state RN license
- BLS and ACLS though AHA required
- Must be able to pass Drug screening
- Vents, Trachs, and Drips
- ECMO experience a plus
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Over 30 years successfully staffing Healthcare Professionals Nationwide
- Joint Commission Certified
- First time travelers welcomed
- Your recruiter is your advocate, transparent, knowledgable, and Responsive thorughout your journey
- Direct relationships with Facilities Nationwide!
For efficiency, emailed resumes to email@example.com will first be considered and contacted. Text 813.343.2274 to set up a time to discuss details. I look forward to helping you help others!
In Health & Healing,
Sunbelt National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply