Location: Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA School Seeking Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) JobApply
Currently conducting interviews for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the Tacoma, WA area. This is a full-time job within a great team-based environment.
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Voice disorders
- Speech problems associated with impairment
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- WA SLP License
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
For immediate consideration send resumes to Tessa Wittenberg – Tessa.Wittenberg@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2247.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply