Location: Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA - School Occupational Therapist (OT) needed Full-Time
I am working with a local school district to hire an Occupational Therapist for a position that is now available near Tacoma, WA.
In this role, the OT will provide services and support to help cover the expanding caseloads. Some schools have specialty programs such as self-contained programs for student with emotional/behavioral disturbances, a semi self-contained program serving primary students with intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders, and an early childhood special education program.
- Full-Time Contract, 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Itinerant position – 2 to 3 school sites
- Active WA OT License and ESA Certification, or in processing
- School-based experience preferred, pediatrics experience is required
- Excellent collaboration skills
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this school-based Occupational Therapist job near Tacoma, WA, e-mail your updated resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing - Where you shine.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled