Location: Swampscott, MA
Swampscott, MA area - 1:1 Registered Nurse needed for studentApply
We are looking for Massachusetts licensed Registered Nurses that would be interested in a School-based position for the upcoming school year with a district in the Swampscott, MA area.
Hours: Full time
- Must have MA Registered Nurse License
- Previous experience with Pediatrics
- Must have experience with Traches and G-tubes
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to the Swampscott, MA area
- The RN will be working 1:1 with a medically fragile student
- Will be responsible for student who has a Trach, Wheelchair, and G-tube
- Suctioning and diapering required
To be considered for this Nurse job opening in the Swampscott, MA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply