Location: Albuquerque, NM
Sunbelt Staffing is Interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a REMOTE Job in New MexicoApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district school in New Mexico who is hiring a motivated Speech Language Pathologist for a REMOTE position. The caseload will consist of students in K-12th grade, with mostly mild to moderate disabilities.
- Provide direct therapy, assessments, evaluations
- Remote - Work From Home
- Full time
- Mostly mild to moderate disabilities
- K - 12th grade caseloads
- NM SLP-CCC license, NM school certification, Schools experience
- If candidate lives outside of New Mexico, the candidate must be fully licensed for schools in BOTH their state, and in New Mexico.
- School based experience- 2 years preferred
- Someone who is able to jump right in
For questions or immediate consideration, send your resume via email to: Joanne.Hughes@sunbeltstaffing.com
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply