Location: Chicago , IL
Sunbelt is looking for an Invasive Cardiac Technologist in Illinois.Apply
Sunbelt is looking for an Invasive Cardiac Technologist in Illinois.
- Performs advanced cardiovascular radiographic procedures in the Catheterization and/or Electrophysiology Laboratories to include monitoring, scrubbing and panning. Assists the physician and clinical staff with advanced diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures as a scrub assistant and assists with the most complex cases.
- Must be able to assist the radiologist with procedural exams, so they will need that experience. For example, they need to have experience with drains, biopsy's, paracentesis, and thoracentesis exams and assistance.
- ARRT (R) (CT)
- 13 weeks
- 5 x 8 schedule
Benefits of working at Sunbelt Staffing
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- CEU and Licensure Reimbursement
- 401(K) Employee Contribution
- Short Term Disability
Ready to jump start your traveling career? Apply today to be considered for this and other traveling assignments. Feel free to send your resume directly to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply