Location: Wharton, NJ
Summer Opening | School-based SLP near WhartonApply
Summer School SLP Opening
A school district is interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologist's to provide therapy to students onsite for the summer.
- New Jersey Speech Language Pathologist
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply