Location: Sugar Grove, IL
Sugar Grove, IL Area School Nurse Job Opening - Full-Time ContractApply
We are seeking an RN for a School Nurse job opening in the Sugar Grove, IL area and interviews are now being conducted. This is a full-time and full school year contract job opportunity. Responsibilities include General School Nurse duties.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Medication administration
- Contacting parents as needed
- Assessing students with illness or injury
- Assisting in emergencies
- IL RN Registered Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply