Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Sterling Heights, MI: Paraprofessional Job
I am working with a school district near Sterling Heights, MI to schedule interviews for a paraprofessional job for this school year.
- Provide support to PreK-12 students who have a range of special needs and disabilities including students with behavioral challenges and autism spectrum disorder
- Supervise students and assist teachers as needed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with special needs, behaviorally challenged students, and/or autism is strongly preferred
- CPI and/or NVCI certification is a plus
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled