Location: Anniston , AL
Stepdown Registered Nurse - RN - Travel Contract
There is an employment opportunity now available in Anniston, Alabama for Registered Nurses with Stepdown experience. Those interested in applying must have a minimum of two (2) recent years of PCU experience. BLS and ACLS are required certifications for this position. Must have a AL or Compact RN License to apply.
Anniston is a small town just East of Birmingham. This quaint setting is surrounded by dense forests and great locations to explore while on contract. Perfect for the adventurous RN. Fun fact: Anniston is home to the world's largest office chair!
- 3-13 weeks - Choose your availability
- End date - TBD
- Nights - 36 hours per week
- Possible extension based on performance
- AL or Compact RN License
- Active BLS/ACLS
- 2 recent years of PCU/Stepdown experience
- Able to float to other units as needed
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Monitor patient for signs of declining health
- Maintain Feeding Tubes
- Safely administer medication
- Provide patient care per MD's recommendation
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Card or Direct Deposit options
- Payroll Accuracy
- Low Taxable Income *
- Tax-Free Stipends for Housing/Meals/Incidentals *
- 24/7 Support Line
- Dedicated Recruiting
With over 30 years of experience in Healthcare, Sunbelt strives to make life better for those who make lives better. We take pride in providing you with attentive and transparent recruiting efforts. Apply today to get started on your next travel adventure. Don't forget to ask about our referral program!
For questions or further information please call Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405.
To apply directly, please send your resume to email@example.com.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled