Location: Sutter Creek, CA
Stay at Home | Work at School | SLP JobApply
A school district in California is conducting interviews for a virtual speech language pathologist (SLP) job.
- Provide remote services to pre-K-12 students with a range of mild to severe disabilities
- Assess and evaluate students and develop IEP goals
- High-speed internet is required
- Must have at least 2 years of school-based experience
- Must have active CA SLP license and teaching certification
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call (813) 792-3425.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply