Location: Stamford, CT
Stamford CT Permanent School Psychologist Job OpeningApply
Sunbelt Staffing now has a permanent opening at a School District in Stamford CT who now needs a permanent School Psychologist for their K-12th grade students. They are in need of a School Psychologist starting for the upcoming school year.
School Psychologist Job Details:
- K-12th grade evaluations
- IEP Meetings, report writing, evaluations
- Benefits and Salary with the school district
School Psychologist Schedule:
- Monday - Friday
- Full Time
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- CT School Psychologist License
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Must pass background and drug screen
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply