Location: St. Charles, IL
St. Charles, IL: Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near St. Charles, IL to schedule interviews for a full-time speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Provide speech therapy services to K-8 students who have a range of needs and disabilities
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Develop and implement IEPs and participate in IEP meetings
- Active IL SLP license and PEL are required
- Spanish bilingual is required
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to email@example.com or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled