Location: Spenard, AK
Spenard, Alaska Speech Language Pathologist Job | SLP CCC or CFYApply
We are scheduling interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist job opportunity near Spenard, Alaska. If you have your Alaska State Teaching Certificate, then we have the job for you.
A school district just a few miles from Spenard is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time hours during the 20/21 school year. The ideal SLP has their CCC or is looking to complete their CFY in a school setting.
- Evaluate a district wide caseload of mild-moderate disabilities
- Serve special needs classes
- Full-time hours (37.5/week)
- Hybrid onsite/virtual schedule to start
- Alaska SLP licensure: Special Services Type Certification
- ASHA CCC preferred
- Strong CFY considered
- Experience with AAC is a plus
- *Candidates must be located or actively relocating to Alaska*
To learn more about this job opening and be considered for an immediate interview, please contact:
Be sure to also reach out if you are interested in virtual therapy positions and to stay up to date on other Speech Langauge Patolgoist job openings in the Spenard, Alaska area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply