Location: Folsom, CA
Speech Therapist (SLP) Job- Pediatric- Near Folsom, CA
The Student Services Department is seeking an SLP to oversee an Elementary caseload. This job is Full time and offers 37.5 hours/week.The ideal candidate is compassionate and a team player. Duties include (but are not limited to): providing therapy to students, assisting in the IEP process, and collaboration with other clinicians, educators, and parents.
Qualifications- Candidate must be an SLP, possess state license, and have previous school-based experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Flexible work hours- great work/life balance
- Excellent company culture and support
Does this sound like a fit?
- Contact the Hiring Manager, Joscelyn Perez- Van Valzah at 813-288-3118 for immediate consideration
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled