Location: Mesa, AZ
Speech Therapist - Mesa, AZ
A school District in the Mesa, AZ area is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time job. Pediatric experience and school-based experience is required for the position. The director is looking for Speech Language Pathologist who can be flexible, hands on, and is able to jump directly into this role.
The district is very supportive, and a great place to grow as an educator. We are reviewing resumes and ready to start the interview and hiring process, please apply today for consideration for this role.
- January – May 2020 position
- Part-time, 3 days per week
- 30 K-6th grade students
- Evaluations, developing goals, IEPs, and progress reports
- Students with mild to moderate speech, articulation, and fluency impairments
- Arizona SLP License
- ASHA CCC
- Fingerprint clearance card
- IEP writing experience
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist position send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled