Location: Villa Rica , IL
Speech Language Pathologist Tele Speech Remote Job GA 21/22 SYApply
Sunbelt is seeking a part-time contract Tele Therapy Job for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the GA Area. This remote job will include providing service to students through teletherapy services for middle school grades.
Tele Speech SLP Job Duties
- This position will work for the school year starting in July 2021 through the end of May 2022.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Work with students with a variety of disabilities
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools and improve student communication skills.
Tele Speech SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have an GA SLP License
- Previous School-based experience preferred.
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.email@example.com or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply