Location: Christiansburg , VA
Speech Language Pathologist - Tele Practice Job Opening - Christiansburg VAApply
Sunbelt is currently looking for a qualified speech language pathologist for a remote tele practice position near the Christiansburg VA area. The candidate must be a tech savvy self-starter and extremely well organized. The Speech Language Pathologist needs to have SLP certification in Virginia. This position is full time for the upcoming 21/22 SY.
- Creating IEP's to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours
- Provide counseling and consultative services.
- Working with students with wide variety of disabilities.
- Working with a caseload ranging from K-5th grade.
- Must have a VA SLP License
- Must have CCC.
- Must have capable operating technology and pass a tech screening.
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-543-9884
To Apply: Submit resume to Christian.email@example.com
#SLP #SpeechLanguagePathlogist #SpeechTherapyJob
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply