Location: Reading, MA
Speech Language Pathologist Summer Part-Time Role | 4 Week Contract | Reading, MAApply
Speech Language Pathologist Summer Part-Time Role | 4 Week Contract | Reading, MA
Sunbelt Staffing is now partnering with a school district near the Reading, MA area! We are currently in search of a talented Speech Language Pathologist for this open position. Our ideal candidate is a qualified SLP who can work onsite, has previous school-based experience, and is looking for short-term summer work. This position will last for about 4 weeks. We expect the start date to be the first week of July, but it is still being determined. The role will be scheduled for Monday through Thursday with 4.5 hours of work per day. The SLP will be working with a small caseload of K-8th grade students in 1-2 schools.
Responsibilities & Duties may include:
- Evaluations & assessments
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
We are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible. Candidates will be able to ask detailed questions about the caseload during the interview.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- MA Speech Language Pathologist license
- MA Department of Education Certification
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900.
You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #jobs #slp #pediatrics #speechtherapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply