Location: Augusta, GA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP or CFY) job opening near Augusta, GA
Augusta, GA- A great school near the Augusta, GA area is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or CFY to assist their students this school year. The Job near Augusta, GA will be full time with 37.5 hours per week. The SLP will be working within one elementary school with students diagnosed with mild to moderate disabilities. To be considered for this job, please submit your resume to the hiring manager below.
- GA state Speech Language Pathology License
- Previous school experience is a plus
- Master's degree in Communicative Disorders or Speech Therapy
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUNBELT STAFFING
- Competitive industry pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/Dental insurance is available
- 401k match, Short and Long-term disability
- Life insurance
Apply: For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP or CFY) job opening near Augusta, GA, please send your resume to the hiring manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled