Location: Jacksonville, FL
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening - Jacksonville, FLApply
A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC or CFY) job is available at a school in the Jacksonville, FL area for the 2021-2022 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Roles:
- Speech therapy for students with speech delays and autism
- SLP for students with mostly mild to moderate disabilities
- Working with students in elementary and middle school
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Certifications/ Requirements
- Speech Language Pathologist License in Florida
- Ability to commute to Jacksonville, FL area
- Can be SLP CCC or CFY
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) located in the Jacksonville, FL area and interested in this position, please reach out to Autumn Hanson at 813-336-6452 and email Autumn.Hanson@SunbeltStaffing.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply