Location: Redan, GA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Redan, GAApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Redan, GA. This is a full-time job for the upcoming new school year near Redan, GA.
- Work with elementary school students
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathology License for State of GA (Required)
- Accepting SLP-CFYs
- 1+ Years of School Based Experience
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Redan, GA, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply