Location: Plano, IL
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Plano, ILApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Plano, IL. This is a part-time job for the upcoming new school year near Plano, IL.
- Work with students grades K-6th
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License for State of IL (Required)
- IL PEL
- 1+ Years of School Experience
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Plano, IL, please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply