Location: Pearland, TX
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Pearland, TXApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Pearland, TX. This is a full-time, direct hire, job for the upcoming new school year near Pearland, TX.
- Work with early childhood students
- Engage with students with varying diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathologist License for State of TX (Required)
- Open to SLP CFY
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- Annual salary
- Benefits (including health insurance)
- Incentive for SLPs with ASHA CCCs
- Incentive for Bilingual in Spanish SLPs
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Pearland, TX, please send an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply