Location: Rogers, MN
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Job Opportunity near Rogers, MN
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local school district near Rogers, MN that is hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist.
Hours: Full Time
- IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Maintain a relationship with the student’s families by discussing plans and goals for development.
- Maintain and record thorough notes regarding the student’s development.
- Work cohesively in the classroom setting with other staff members and administration.
- Ensure adherence to all mandated timelines including progress reports and goal setting.
- Active Minnesota SLP License.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent field.
- Previous schools based experience.
Contact: Christie Carson, Hiring Manager.
- Phone: 813-792-3441
- Email: Christie.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled