Location: Scranton , PA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Opening - Scranton, PA.Apply
Speech Language Pathologist job opening near Scranton, Pennsylvania. Working on-site to provide students with speech therapy services and support.
This is a full time contract job that is looking for someone to get started as soon as possible and work till March 31st.
SLP Job Details
- Full time 32 hours per week (8:00am - 3:00pm M-F)
- On-site position
- Caseload: approx. 40-45 students mainly elementary ages (K-6th grade) and the remaining students being at the high school (7th-12th grade).
SLP Job Requirements
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
- PA SLP License
SLP Job Benefits Available
- Competitive weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours each week
- Medical, vision and dental benefit options available
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist around the Scranton, Pennsylvania area and interested in this position, please apply to this post directly. Or email your resume to [email protected]
Hiring Manager - Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply