Location: Tacoma, WA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Tacoma, WAApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Tacoma, WA. This is a full-time job for the upcoming new school year near Tacoma, WA.
- Work with elementary school students
- Engage with students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP) License for State of WA (Required)
- WA ESA Certification (Required)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Tacoma, WA, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply