Location: Fox Lake, IL
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Fox Lake, IL
I am seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist who would be able to help a school district part time near Fox Lake, IL.
In this role, the Speech Therapist will be providing services for students, 9th-12th grade, with moderate disabilities. Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services. This school district is looking for a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Must have an active IL SLP license and PEL.
- Seeking candidate with CCC.
- AAC devise experience.
To APPLY for this Speech Language Pathologist job located near Fox Lake, IL, please follow the instructions below.
- Email items directly to: Samantha.Brown@SunbeltStaffing.com
- Tailored Cover Letter
- Updated Resume
- Three References (Supervisor)
* If this position doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me about ALL other opportunities for you – Full-Time or Part-Time positions, or monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more!
National Hiring Manager
813-749-5184 | Samantha.Brown@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled