Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near Chapel Hill, NCApply
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Chapel Hill, NC. This is a full-time or part-time job for the new school year near Chapel Hill, NC.
- Work with elementary through high school grade students
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate and moderate to severe diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP) License for NC (Required)
- 1+ Years of Schools Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Chapel Hill, NC, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply