Location: Los Angeles, CA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Los Angeles, CA school- full time
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work in a school district near Los Angeles. This job is full time, school hours. (School will also consider part time candidates.) Mild to moderate disabilities, some speech delays and autism. There are multiple positions for this school district; case load will be assigned based on skills and experience.
Your responsibilities for this Speech Language Pathologist school job near Los Angeles are to attend required staff and IEP meetings. Good communication skills with parents and students, as well as with the special education department is needed.
Speech Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Valid CA SLP license (CCC preferred)
- Ability to commute to school(s) near Los Angeles CA
- Experience working with pediatric population (schools preferred)
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at (813) 792.3426 for this Speech Language Pathologist position near Los Angeles.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled