Location: Stockton, CA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Elite School District- Stockton, CA
Stockton, CA- The Department of Special Services is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming School-year.
Job Details- Full-time/ Multiple caseloads/populations available
The SLP will be primarily responsible for helping students succeed by providing direct treatment of speech disorders and or impairments.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a licensed SLP in California
- You have previous School-based or Pediatric experience
- You are passionate about helping students
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Flexible work hours- great work/life balance
- Generous time off: 5 holidays, winter break, spring break and the summers off
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401-K Benefits available
- Excellent company culture and support
Requirements for Applying:
- You must be a licensed SLP in California
For immediate consideration:
Contact the Hiring manager, Joscelyn Perez- Van Valzah, at 813-288-3118 and email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled