Location: Camarillo, CA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Camarillo, CAApply
Sunbelt has an opening for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Camarillo, CA. This is a full-time, school-based job for the upcoming school year.
- Work with school students’ grades K-12
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Develop appropriate IEP goals, provide assessments, and execute treatment and therapy plans for the individualized needs of students
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License for State of CA (Required)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Camarillo, CA. please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply