Location: Kokomo, IN
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time
Sunbelt is hiring a full time Speech Language Pathologist for a job in the Kokomo, Indiana area. Sunbelt is looking for a SLP that is flexible with the caseload they would like to work with. The SLP will work at one to two school sites and ages can range from Kindergarten through 12th grade. Sunbelt is willing to tailor the caseload to the SLP's experience and preference.
- Utilized formal and informal assessment methods to determine eligibility of services
- Develop and implement IEP goals
- Provide direct speech therapy services
- Provide individualized strategies to facilitate specific skills
- Collaborate with parents and staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Indiana SLP License
No teaching certification is required.
- Contact Erin McDonald at (813) 261-2262 or via email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled