Location: Berrien Center, MI
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Early Childhood Development Job | Berrien Center
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work in a school district near Berrien Center.
This job is full time, school hours. (School will also consider part time candidates.) Mild to moderate disabilities, some speech delays and autism. There are multiple positions for this school district; case load will be assigned based on skills and experience.
Your responsibilities for this Speech Language Pathologist school job near Berrien Center are to attend required staff and IEP meetings. Good communication skills with parents and students, as well as with the special education department is needed.
Speech Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Valid MI SLP license (CCC preferred)
- Ability to commute to school(s) near Berrien Center, MI
- Experience working with pediatric population (schools preferred)
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at (813) 792.3426 for this Speech Language Pathologist position near Berrien Center.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled