Location: South Bend, IN
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Contract Job for School in South Bend, INApply
I am currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in South Bend, IN. This job is in a school setting, working with students K-12.
Contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Description:
- Contract job is full time schedule (37.5 hours per week)
- Candidate will work with students in Kindergarten all the way through high school
- Job is hybrid between on-site in school and virtual, working with students with varying disabilities.
Contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to work in South Bend, IN.
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License in Indiana AND Indiana Teaching Certification.
- Must be willing to work with students of all ages.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this contract job in South Bend, IN, please send your resume to Sarah.Hooper@sunbeltstaffing.com and give me a call at (813) 792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply