Location: Hemet, CA
Speech Language Pathologist - Schools - Job Opening - Hemet, CA
I am currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time job opening at a school district in the Hemet, CA area. This is a full-time job opening for the entire upcoming school year and the SLP will be working with students between the ages of 4-22 with mild to severe disabilities at multiple school locations.
Schedule: Full time / 37.5 Hours per week / Monday-Friday
- Collaborating with staff and parents
- Creative therapy sessions
- Attend/ participate in IEP meetings
- CA Speech Language Pathologist license or CTC with SLP endorsement
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
For immediate consideration for this School based Speech Language Pathologist job opening in the Hemet, CA area, please e-mail an updated resume to Janell.Becerra@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled