Location: Riverside, CA
Speech Language Pathologist School Setting job opportunity near Riverside, CA
A school in the Riverside, CA area is now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist. The school has a need for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist with a valid California SLP License and preferably with their ASHA C's.
- Located in the Riverside area
- Multiple caseloads of ranging age groups
- Mild to Moderate disabilities - mainly speech and articulation disorders
- Average of 60 students per caseload
- SLP California License or CTC
- Prefers SLP's with their ASHA C's, but SLP's in their Clinical Fellowship Year will be considered also
Apply and send a resume to the hiring manager for immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist job vacancy in Riverside, CA.
Keaton Reinhart / Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled