Location: San Fernando , CA
Speech Language Pathologist PreK-8th grade/California
California-A Local School District is looking to add a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to their team for the current school year. Must be flexible, and familiar with a full range of disabilities and appropriate therapy. This SLP will work with student PreK- 8th grade with an approximate caseload of 45-50 students. The district is looking for a therapist that is a team player but also self-directed and focused.
- Strong relationship building
- Demonstrate strong problem solving
- Previous work within schools
- Familiar with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools for all ages
- Autism and intellectual disabilities.
- California SLP License or CTC Credential
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813.288-3119.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled