Location: Liberty, MO
Speech Language Pathologist Position Open in Liberty Missouri
A school district near Liberty Missouri is seeking a highly qualified Speech Language Pathologist or Clinical Fellow.
- This is a part time position working with early childhood aged students.
- In this position you will be assessing students, attending meetings, writing IEPs and helping to develop social skills with the students mild to moderate disabilities.
- You will work with a team of other SLPs, so the candidate should enjoy working with others, but should also be able to work independently.
- Applicants must have a masters degree and their Missouri State licensure before the start of employment.
- The ideal candidate should be a driven and resourceful individual who is passionate about working with pediatrics.
Schedule an interview this week by contacting Jamie Tait (Hiring Manager) at 813-792-3460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled